Hellion-Spawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellion-Spawn

Hellion-Spawn Welcomes you to another world. Another world where there are no rules, no boundaries. Come as you please. Do as you please. Leave as you please.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kureno <-- About Me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kureno(ADMIN)
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Kureno <-- About Me! Empty
PostSubject: Kureno <-- About Me!   Kureno <-- About Me! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:32 am

Nickname: Kureno
Interests: Anime, Manga, Computers/Computer Tech/Computer Games, Video Games, Movies, Models.
Current Games Playing: GunZ: The Duel, Conquer Online 2.0, Monster and Me, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Back to top Go down
https://hellion-spawn.board-directory.net
HollyBear
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Kureno <-- About Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kureno <-- About Me!   Kureno <-- About Me! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Name is Holly im 19 yrs old. im in college studying in massage theorpy.im into gaming, anime, some computer things like css and such.im funny, outgoing, and respectful at times lol. the games i play are world of warcraft for the pc and dead or alive 4 for the 360 thts pretty much it.
Back to top Go down

Kureno <-- About Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellion-Spawn :: New Spawns :: About You-
Jump to: